KK Mohindra fastenings has been in existence since 2021 - but our roots go much deeper. We were born from the merger of two successful family-owned companies: Keller & Kalmbach from Germany and Mohindra Fasteners from India. Our joint venture combines the bundled expertise in C-parts management with the know-how of an established fastener manufacturer. And that makes us a reliable and competent partner for your company.
We pride ourselves on building responsible partnerships with our customers and working together to create bespoke solutions. Our sales team is dedicated to responding to your needs with enthusiasm and special attention, ensuring that you receive the highest level of service and support.
Keller & Kalmbach
- German Family business with 1000 employees and 20 locations worldwide
- Leading supplier for fasteners and fastening technology, special and drawing parts, lifting technology and other C-articles for production and maintenance
- Customers from the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, mechanical and plant engineering, railroad industry, agricultural and construction machinery industry and electrical industry
- Customized C-parts management solutions with innovative and self-controlling logistics concepts (over 2.500 realized C-parts managements projects)
- Numerous certifications, including DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and VDA 6.2
- 2023 again awarded as TOP-Innovator in Germany
Mohindra Fasteners Limited
- Successful family-owned company with 545 employees and 3 locations in India
- Facilities for hot and cold forging, turning, milling, grinding, drilling, machining and induction hardening all on the same site
- Processing carbon, alloys, ball bearings, springs, stainless steel, brass for manufacturing various products and applications
- Developing of new components in a short time
- Full certification for integrated management system according to ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Experience and highly skilled manpower: trained workforce comprising of experienced engineers and skilled workers led by experienced executive management